Wednesday 31 March 2010

Crazy Love, volume II


I have packed my suitcase today, as tomorrow I go back to Manchester for a week and a half, before flying over to LA with the lovely Sarah Boardman. Me and Boardman are going on a little roadtrip around California before heading down to Palm Springs to meet up with friends and go to Coachella festival. Exciting times! I am taking a sketchbook and me and Sarah will have multiple cameras between us, so when I get back this blog will be bombarded with images from our journey. Hopefully that is a good thing.

I am fully sick of London, the south, British weather, university and certain people. I can't wait to go home, get some R&R before flying 1000+ miles away with a good friend. A change of landscape and climate are exactly what are needed to cheer my blues.

No comments: