Thursday 10 March 2011

Measure.




The start of the Paris photos! I'm going to upload these in themes, hopefully, as I always make the same mistake of uploading all my pictures at once.

My friend Sarah lives in the nicest flat. It's behind a huge iron door between rows of shops and when you push the door open you have no idea what you're going to walk into.

It's a private street with a coded gate. It's full of studio style houses each with a wall of windows all looking on to the small alley thats full of pot plants. There's french families with young children and inside Sarah's flat is even better; wooden floors, exposed brick walls, concrete stairs, sliding wooden doors and glass in the floor to light the hallway that has no window. Stacks of Monocle, filled bookshelves and glowing stars.

I should have taken more pictures inside.

No comments: