Monday 18 October 2010

Glory Days.





Now I realize why it took me so long to update this blog. Because scanning images is bloody boring. But after an hour or two of scanning, cropping, re-sizing images, I think I have enough to get me through the next few months. I will be doing a collaborative series on the Mint Magazine website for the whole of November with a new image every day, so keep checking that once November rolls around.

Last week I got back from an east coast trip to the states. My 2nd time crossing the Atlantic in 2010, this trip was on the opposite coast and was just as heavily documented as the first. But, with minor projects, dissertations, commissions and jobs in the works, I won't be able to document it on here as thoroughly as the last one. I might just try and let the images do the talking on their own, for once. Zine number 2 is in the works, so if you have zine 1, the next chapter will be ready soon!

No comments: